5 reasons why Deskera ERP is the preferred GST ready software
Deskera is an emerging leader of cloud-based integrated business management software products. It has a strong presence in the South-East Asian market and is the No. 1 choice of SMEs in the region. With Deskera products, enterprises can automate everyday business tasks such as bookkeeping, stock management, payroll processing, workforce management and more. Additionally, they are designed to address the needs of a wide range of industries including trading and distribution, manufacturing, engineering, and construction. The main applications that constitute the Deskera Product are ERP, MRP, CRM, HRMS and PM systems that are fully integrated hence can talk to each other.
Top five features that make Deskera ERP the obvious choice for SMEs in India are:
- ● Maintain Multiple Business Entities using same user login: With Deskera ERP a user can maintain multiple business units having different GSTN in a single URL. This allows the user to maintain a single book of accounts and also file multiple return as per each GSTN business registration.
- • Admin can create multiple entity with a single URL
- • User can change the entity during transactions so that taxes are changed accordingly.
- • User can check the sales / purchase reports on the basis of entity.
- • User can check the GST returns reports on the basis of entity.
- • User can define multiple address in masters.
- • User can change the address during transactions and the taxes will change accordingly.
- ● Mismatch Report – File correct GST Return: While creating a master or making a transaction a user is prone to unintentional mistakes. Consequently, GST returns would be impacted. To avoid this situation Deskera ERP notifies these mistakes to you via one of its kind, a mismatch report. It provides the details of those products / customers / vendors / sales invoice / purchase invoice which are invalid as per the guidelines. This report covers all the grey area data like
- • Missing HSN/SAC Code
- • Missing GSTIN number
- • Missing UQC
- • Manually entered invoice number
- • State not mentioned in invoice
- • Missing Product tax class
- • Missing GST registration type
- • Blank customer / vendor type
- • User can download these details in excel format.
- ● Smooth GSTR filing: Deskera ERP is a cloud-based business software that helps streamline inventories at multiple business units/ warehouses, thus providing real-time Input Tax Credits, which are most critical for GSTR filing.
- ● Helps in seamless transition: Deskera’s easy to mobile-app like User Interface, helps organizations to seamlessly transition from their old business software to Deskera. Migration of old data, opening balances, charts of accounts etc. is very easy, as one need not know any software command functions, but simply click icons to import data. The wizard and contextual help ensures that businesses can go-live within hours unlike other systems which take days to implement.
- ● Made in India product: Deskera ERP is a truly ‘’Made in India‘ product offering a complete suite of business applications on the cloud.
Deskera is an award winning company that played a crucial role in helping SMEs transition from non-GST to GST regime in Malaysia in 2015. Thus it has hands-on experience of migrating SMEs to GST and is well aware of the issues and challenges that SMEs face. The company has worked with various government departments and businesses across the region and assisted organisations, ensuring a seamless move to the GST based taxation system. Deskera is well-versed with the nitty-gritty and the requirements of the GST regime. The company not only is listed as one of the approved accounting software on Singapore’s IRAS website but also complies with Malaysian tax & statutory authorities.
*Entity: Entity is a company’s identification or main branch, where the organization is established as per GST Registration.