Why you need a user-friendly CRM mobile app for your sales team
If you are a startup or a small scale enterprise, you would strongly agree to the importance of an efficient sales team. Being the strongest pillar of your organization, sales people play a key role in driving the growth trajectory of your company. In other words, they carry the future profits for your company. Additionally, all businesses face a constantly changing market pulse which the sales teams have to quickly adapt to. The sales teams track their sales quotas, targets to get into new territories, increase customer base and revenue inflows, and present a suitable image of your company. Empowering them with a robust technological tool will not only enhance their productivity but also help build an efficient internal sales set-up.
For a strong functional team, it is imperative that you provide your sales people the best resources that can help them carry out their roles and responsibilities better. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one such technology. According to a research by Deskera, about 60% of the sales professionals believe that using a CRM can help them in increasing their work efficiency and achieve their targets. However, with a plethora of CRM tools available in the market, it becomes quite cumbersome to choose the right software. Having to work on a complex CRM tool leads to wastage of valuable time as well as everyday frustration. The research by Deskera further reveals that 63% of the professionals feel that ease of functioning should be the most important feature of a CRM tool.
Deskera CRM software streamlines and automates business processes better than any CRM in its class and provides sales professionals with a single view of its customers. It helps track opportunities at every level from leads qualification to promotional campaigns, and enables decision makers to easily implement customer-centric strategies and ensure effective sales management. The award winning software provides an excellent customer experience via prompt responses. Being Cloud-based Deskera CRM can be operated from anywhere with a mobile device-mobile phone, tablet, or a laptop. The tool designed exclusively for SMEs and start-ups not only provides a positive user experience but also resolves issues quickly with real-time support. It gives sales representatives the tools they need to retain valuable customers and drive engagements. Additionally, it helps you keep a track of escalated and resolved cases with real-time status updates with a simple click of a button. Known for its simplicity and robustness, Deskera CRM gives its users an efficient and easy-to- use client interface. Designed for seamless and improved communication,the tool helps in better decision making and ensuring effective sales management.
Some of the features are listed below:
- Account Management: Deskera CRM allows you to get all the information related to different accounts at your fingertips. The complete account management software helps to manage a variety of accounts in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Lead Management: The software captures all relevant information on potential sales opportunities through lead details. A summary of important interactions in the form of a custom lead score will help the sales team to prioritize leads and sync them with the CRM system.
- Opportunity Management: You can maintain complete information related to specific sales and the most promising leads that need to be cracked. You can monitor the volume and quality of sales opportunities, which results in better conversion rates.
- Product Management: As a one-spot destination for all products, Deskera CRM ensures that all relevant information for your product offerings is accurately recorded in the system. It promotes integration and data exchange among all business users who interact with products.
- Sales Forecasting and Reports: This feature helps you gain valuable insight into customer preferences and demand patterns based on historical sales reports in an excel format or a graphical representation. It allows you to determine lead-conversion ratios and up-to-date business statistics.
- Document Management: Deskera CRM helps in storing documents in a single repository which simplifies file management and retrieval. It allows you to categorize documents in multiple formats. You can access information from anywhere, anytime.